Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Hi Mr Heart. I am indeed now a non-executive director and member of the DHB selected from the community by the community panel that was appointed to short list and interview suitable candidates.

The application for a license to dredge marine aggregate from the Goodwin Sands is with the Marine Management Organisation and has been since before I joined the DHB. Objections to and questions about the license application are most appropriately directed to the Marine Management Organisation or the executive team at DHB via the DWDR FB page or directly to the contacts provided on the port's website at this time.

It would be inappropriate for me to comment on the content of boardroom discussions in a public arena, but all directors at the DHB are aware of the full extent and depth and content of the objections that have been raised by members of the community.

end link