Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Folkestone.Ramsgate,Margate,Ashford, Dover. for the pass 30years or more have needed a face lift and apart from Dover some years ago they set out to do that,Dover was the very last to start doing it.
    Now apart from Ashford ,Dover looks like they will get it all done first and looking at it Dover will be the best of them all. Dover will never be like Ashford but that does not matter.I moan about Dover for many years but at last we are seeing the beginning of a new Dover.
    But the council cannot sit back and say job done,it is far from that,there is and will be one big black hole and one the council must act soon on,and that is the town and its high st,how that can be done I do not know but something must be done to save it before it is to late.
    Also Folkestone rd it was the council of the day that made it into what we see today and as it is the same council today it is their job to put it right again.how they go about doing that ?again I do not know. but act they must or one day we could see Dover Collage move out.

end link