Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Thank you for that Mark ,has you all know it was my plan and I had a very good committe but I called it the festival of Dover and that was not the right name for it.It was all about what dover had already all the year round with some new events added to it,also to try and stop the clash we had at some weekends of more then one event stoping some of the public geting to all of them.I am still trying to do it again in 2012 but this time same committee but the festival of new events will be for 2or 3weeks only but still telling the public what is going on all the year round.I did make mistakes and we will not go into that anymore and they would not happen again+now I do not work i can gave it alot more time.I have not said anything yet to the town council but I have put the word round that i would like to try again and even if at that time I was a m.p. it would not stop me.BUT we do have the Gen /Election coming up and then the local ones so it is all wait and see.But I still think i could do a good job of it.

end link