Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

As I said, RB, 'our' history.

Unless you mean 'our' government; in which case I don't claim any ownership of it since I didn't buy it!

More: had the Conservative Party manifesto said 'We will establish a government of the talentless and stuff our cabinet with yes-people', 'We will abolish freedom of movement, freedom of assembly and freedom of worship', 'We will trash the economy and make you pay for it for years afterwards', and 'We will wreck the familial, social and cultural relationships, rituals, customs and creations established over centuries that make this country distinctive', I doubt very many others would have done so either.

More again: since the executive is ruling by means which avoid the scrutiny of 'our' elected legislature and decisions are being made by unelected 'advisers' it's doubtful that even this apology for a democracy is currently functioning with 'our' consent.

end link