Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

ray hutstone wrote:
    If people posting on here prefer to remain anonymous, then why shouldn't they? I'll pass on the pompous "I'm out in the open, I do MY bit" claptrap, if that's OK. Of the list of things in Droid's post, I struggle to find one where a single individual, working alone, could make a real difference unless they were a billionaire with zero interest in other activities to occupy them.

The dignitaries love to present their altruism to the outside world. At the end of the day, it hides the fact that they're just businessmen doing what businessmen do - make money. That's OK - just leave off the public spirited hogwash a bit, can we?

And just to conclude on anonymity, I've had it forced upon me. I couldn't post on this forum otherwise. Having the temerity to raise sensitive issues on here is only permissible if you don't raise questions about local supposed dignitaries and their prickly sensitivity to any hint of criticism.

What he said.

Moreover they should make up their minds.

Don't preach about how others should not criticise, and get involved instead, and then when others do try to get involved, put them down, spy on them, lord it over them, snitch on them, talk about them behind their backs, exclude them from the loop, disempower them, try to bully them and generally figure out ways to get rid of them and stop them contributing in case they get in on the money, power, and glory.

end link