Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Sometimes maybe I should be someone else when I spout forth on the forum, to save my wife from the embarrassment of the words that dribble from my fingers. Maybe that is one of the reasons you hide Ganny?

Anyway, good point Lewis, we shouldn't be discussing the people who have good ideas but are too shy to identify themselves, poor things. Nor shall we discuss the pseudonomic critics. Their criticism or their ideas may well have merit but who is to know who to congratulate or offer help to? The anonymity allowed in the digital age allows for unaccountably which is detrimental to getting things done.

The irony is that several points that are raised by the droid are being addressed and if a few more people would come forward with time and energy, things would change much quicker. Then we can move on to more items on the list.

I didn't respond to all the ranting before, but the reasonable and articulate list of action points is one that I can identify with and get behind. I have enough trouble with computers and the thought of dealing with a droid fills me with horror. Knowing who this is and maybe working some things through would benefit us all! Maybe I am just too old fashioned in preferring honesty and openness even when it comes to using my real name in public.

end link