Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

I forgot those delights Brian. I really have hit my pain threshold with this place.

Time to stop pretending everything is fine when it quite clearly is not. Quite the opposite in fact. The cosy cliques and petty, megalomaniac, warring little jumped-up tyrants should be dragged from the Palace of Whitfield and forced to look at the horror that they in their complacent non-wisdom have allowed to happen.

Forcing them to live in the centre of Dover would be a fitting punishment. They would probably do something about the physically and socially derelict embarrassment of a non-town in that case.

Sometimes anger really is the only correct response. Except I know that people here are uncomfortable with genuine, justified anger and deal with inconvenient truths by attacking the messenger with trolling and drowning them in sneers and sniggers. Live in denial if you like but, really...

WAKE UP.

end link