Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

That was not democracy Howard .You were not there.I shall remain bitter forever .Four to one people who sent letters into the council were against it .How often does a Chief Excutive speak on an application .How often are the public banned from site meetings ????Yes we had our say at the Town Hall but having been on the planning committee for ten years previously and also Chairman I do know what is correct .Then for members of my own party to vote for my removal from the cabinet and the main players have only served on the council for three years or less .Yes you can say im bitter.

Roger will have an uphill battle I know how the system works .

It took years for the three cooks windows to be replaced and DDC are still working on 10 Kings Street .There have been achievements .You know where they are .
    The wheeles of local government work slowly unless somethings needs to be rushed through eg De Bradeliere WharF

end link