Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Yes Reg they are the ones .I was so upset that I could not have the hat pictur well I could have but £400 was a lot of money .The waterworks picture look at the detail of the table setting.I had the one big party in the Town Hall for the Queens Diamond Jubliee but from then on I held small gatherings in The Chairmans Office.When Graham Tuthill retired and to thank members of the British LegionJust a couple of examples .Sorry Howard did not get round to you.These small events were less costly than say Mayor Making.I always paid for the flowers which I arranged and I provides table cloths and the China which belonged to me .I don't know what the current Chairman does but the Male Chairman did not have tea parties but more formal things in the Town Hall .
    Budgets became more tight.Not cheap holding that office all those hats cost money?
    Hope you agree both pictures lovely . thank you for showing them .

end link