Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Some of the pictures do see the light of day.When I was Chairman I had one or two beautiful works of art in the Chairmans Office.I liked the one taking in the old water works building.The museum do rotate the pictures.I liked one of two ladies sitting on French beach wearing delightful hats .When I was told to remove it and rehang It cost would £400 I had to say no spending that kind of public money was not on.Instead I bought a mirror from Fenwicks which I now have in my lounge.Please note paid for out of my own money.
    I always argued works of art should not be sold .They adorn some of the offices At DDC .I think it would be good to have an art display in the Town Hall.The DTC do have some pictures.
    But never ever sell them .
    It's like the original DDC chain of office sold off and now the current chairman wear a more simple one worth far less than the ones worn by the Mayors.Shall we sell these off!,

end link