Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

560 OR SO loyal fans turned up in the freezing cold and i got vic his bovril and chocky bar and he wasnt there.

On the game because the club hired covers for the ground the surface was good and a very entertaining end to end game.

St albans took the lead before that Dover had a few half chances but didnt take them.
    St albans scored direct from a free kick not one Dover player got near it.

Thankfully from a kick the other end Dover equalised and were worth the equalising goal.

Added to this some controversy dover claims for a penalty(not given) in both halfs and a st albans player sent off about 10 minutes from time that could have broken the leg of the dover player rightly shown a red card.

All in all i think Dover were the better side but missed chances, and will probably be upset letting 2 points away.

St albans did enough to grab a point, and had chances to sneak 3 points and missed a few sitters.

But a poit is a point and dover still up there
    I froze for 90 minutes, but worth it to support my(our) local team

end link