Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

David
    You dont paint a very very fair picture of what goes on.

At present labour/Indy/and the indies bed fellow at town council the conservative
    all stand for election.

At the election across Dover the electorate decided LABOUR should control the Town council by returning more Labour cllrs than indy or conservative. thats democracy.

I know it hurts not being the majority party AS David would love to be, but iv heard as many indies argue ing about each other as labour so its not a labour thing!

On the election of mayor there is 18 votes and yes labour(as i say through the electorate)has more voted in cllrs.

Should David and the Indies want to change that then they need for next 2 years or so get around the wards and change the number of cllrs they get elected.

If we talk about performance of town cllrs we see our 3 labour cllrs all the time but the other cllr i dont see.

On the mayor if it means electing a PEOPLES mayor as is being suggested then lets see what can go before we do so
    I CANT AFFORD another layer of officials already got 3 and thats to many a iv posted recently

end link