Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

For those of you that have interest in open Government, as I do, please note that on the agenda for next wednesdays Town Council meeting is the item of discussion concerning publishing all audited accounts and councillors attendance on the web pages. You are all welcome to attend and see this debate.

The documents in question are always available (after audit by the outside auditors who also keep watch).

I would also point out the different web pages and the information therein, not just for Dover but also neighbouring Councils. I spent some time this week looking at those and whilst ours is in need of improvement it compares well with some - any ideas welcome - please mail them to me directly. I would confirm that DTC website is being updated in any case - but serious staff shortages make this a little delayed.

In case you all havent heard the Town Clerk is recovering from an operation he had last Tuesday and will not be back for a while - he is, I understand, making his recovery and we wish him well.

David

end link