Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Keith Myself and Peter Wallace have been working hard to get this problem resolved.I have contacted Cllr Watkins,and senior Officers of the council.DDC will not allow them to relocate it too what is an obvious alternative Maison Dieu. car Park.You have toilets nearby ,close to the Police Station and near DDC control room,and best of all away from nearby properties.
    The ward Councillor is against this and funnily enough he is the traffic guru at DDC.
    I suggested the Soup Kitchen send a ,representative to speak at Full Councill this was not taken up.
    My understanding is that an alternative property had been found..
    I fail to understand how complaints from two residents had to excuse the pun made them homeless.

This should not happen at this time of year.I have sent strongly worded emails to certain people however as I'm no longer a Councillor it is not so easy .No help from two cabinet members who should be working their socks off to assist.

I supported the move to Pencester.

end link