Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

I have no comment at this time to what Sue Nicholas has put only to say as she put it in her own home town, I could not have put it better myself she like lots of other Cllrs have not been in Dover all their lives but talk alot about their own home town well I think if it was that good and I have said this before then go back there.
    I am sorry to talk this way about anyone but just sometimes I have to ---------.
    I have just done a posting on the Doverlocals about it aswell,I think the Dover Forum and the Dover locals could work with each other on this one I still think there is time to save the paper, the paper which has had its office in DOVER for 150years are we going to sit back and let it go,
    The public are not behind me and some of the things I have try to do in the past so it is up tp you, but please do not take notice of Sue NICHOLAS has wrote down. Do act on what I have put or it will go in afew weeks time.

I remain yours faithfully Vic matcham

end link