Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

I know what is there thanks Vic. You don't need to sign the official secrets act, you can tell by the soulessness of the place that it isn't a function follows form sort of place.

Barry (and I'm always sorry, I like you!) I am more than aware of traffic engineering constraints, you came up with the best scheme; with that budget; at that time; but urban planning this is not. Sorry, but I have worked with traffic engineers before too, on bigger things than this. I'm not saying that you are wrong or made the wrong decision(whatever wrong means), or that with the same information I would have made a different decision. I am saying that it does not work particularly well, especially now.

I would make the argument that, when faced with a professional, many councillors would and should agree with the 'professional' advice. However when questioned "is that advice any good?" (and in terms of our infamous planning department) I would have to think again.

end link