Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Marek ,
    Thanks very much for pointing out my typo mistakes .Im not a trained typist and sometimes i hit the wrong key .My fingers are not as nimble these days .I have tried to spell check and usually the whole posting goes off screen .
    You are being very silly re the Patronising bus .If all the public were informed of every detail of council discussions you too perhaps would make mistakes .

Are you going to correct Brian,Keith and Vic .

I have to wear glasses but im unable to type wearing them .
    Im not sitting in a cosy little office but looking in at the forum in between jobs .

In case Bern picks up on it I will not tell you my work load today .No all the public are thickos and a lot of people have better qualifications than I have .

Information on Council agendas and minutes are in the library
    Not many people are waiting to become councillors as the public in general expect 24/7
    Grandmothers qoute " Judge not that ye yourself may also be Judged "Paul wonders why we donot post ??

end link