Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Keith Sansum1 wrote:
    Maybe another question is it's income last shown is down to £7,000
    So to do all these works where's this money !

Yep. Last set of publicly available accounts show an income of c£7K (from rent) offset by an expenditure of roughly the same amount (property development, utilities, insurance etc.).

So it would appear that Market Square Kitchen Ltd is still being subsidised to an extent by the LoveDover charity in respect of property costs.

There is no indication of any revenue being used for any other 'charitable' purposes.

These accounts only go as far as September 2021. I'd be very happy for someone from LoveDover to come on here and clarify things. Lots of people were very keen to shoot me down when I first raised concerns about the propriety of this venture. Now is their chance to explain why i was wrong.

Don't forget that DTC's initial, no strings attached grant was the princely sum of £375,000 of taxpayers' money.

end link