Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

victor matcham wrote:
    I never once said you had to live in Dover al your life to voice what you think, what I did say in a round about way stop knocking the town you chose to live in please .

Not in so many words. You did, however, suggest that anyone who had the temerity to find fault with the town but was not a "life long" Dovorian should clear off back to the place of their birth. That is what I found ludicrous. Maybe re-read your post?

#422 - Button - The farce that was the 'charity' LoveDover has long since morphed into the land grab that anyone with any common sense knew that it was from the start. Remember all the pathetic press releases proclaiming how wonderful they were for having "already" acquired one property in the town? LoveDover has done nothing charitable since and Dickens Corner chugs away as a privately owned business struggling to make a modest profit. I doubt there's any chance of the taxpayers being returned their money for the public good and to even up the unfair subsidy that Dickens Corner has enjoyed over its competitors.

What piqued my curiosity was your reference to subsequent properties. Am I disparaging them unjustifiably or is this another piece of local cronyism?

end link