Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Ross always the voice of reason .ignore Yes as Post 415 suggests if we don’t like it go back to the place where we were born .Things have not improved.I loved the Harbour when you saw the yachts going in and out .When the sailing club was thriving .Now we learn the yacht club will go.Yes if you have a car and can whizz around very good.The Bus Service to StJames never materialised .When the buses went to Market Square ,There were some lovely shops there,.The handcraft shop the art shop and the lovely gift shop.Yes if you can whiz around in a car it’s fine.I was against the big screen and after a few years I was proved right.The St James area not as the original plans .The shops most of them are multi chains .Do they decorate their windows ie for Easter?No. I’m sorry Post 415 I will not return to my home Village .My former home now over a million.I represented this district 24 hours a day.
    I was involved with the rebuild of the old Metropole building beautiful when I opened it now it’s gone to wreck and ruin.Pencester Gardens try standing there waiting for a bus .why would you want to wait for a bus which does not run very often whilst fights are going on.A lot needs to be done ,I was involved with the Dover Musuem and it is thriving .

end link