Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

From their website.

HT Weekly Blog
    Week Ending 15th February 2019
    Blog Entry #15
    As we reach the end of another busy term, I hope you have all received my invitation to take part in the public consultation on our new school build, a project which is now moving into a crucial phase. If you are able to attend the consultation on Tuesday 26th February at any point between 3.30 p.m. and 8.00 p.m. it would be greatly appreciated. It will be an opportunity for you to tell us what you feel needs to be incorporated into our new buildings and what aspects of our school and its ethos need to be present in the new build to ensure our history is appropriately represented. I very much look forward to seeing you there (we will be in the gym) and to discussing our new school buildings with you. Of course, our Year 11 and Year 13 students are already in an incredibly important phase of their school lives with the approaching GCSE and A level examinations and I know they will want to take advantage of every opportunity both this half term and in the weeks ahead to revise and consolidate their knowledge and understanding. As American author Robert Collier once wrote, "Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out."

end link