Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

This debate is broadining .To answer a few points .Yes we do have refresher courses .One of our councillors is an x Chief Excutive and indeed my colleague has a doctrate .One or two are high up in customs and in the past we had several teachers .I nearly forgot we have Dr Eddy

The officers are the paid proffesionals it is not expected that a councillor has in depth knowledge of every subject .

I think mine is a degree in life .I have lived in many areas of the country .My children are all well educated with degrees one has a Masters .I think I lived and died through their education .I worked for the GPO that is why Im good at public speaking .

I thiink some of you not just me but other councillors a terrible injustice .
    What you need are people with commitment who mix in their communities
    It would be really lovely to see some of you at meetings .I have spoken on this subject three times at various meetings now I did not see any of you there??
    Garry if you think this giant TV will bring more shoppers think again .

I asked my neighbour yesterday his opinion ,his "Comment I have a perfectly good TV indoors ".This is not the seventh wonder of the world

I have carefully checked this posting for errors .I did not realise this forum was a test of education .

end link