Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Sue - take Brians advice. I am sorry you are unweill - curiously so am I today! Sue - I do not seek election to work for the community so do not need to create portfolio of good deeds! Neither do I need to tell you what I do for a living, but I can tell you I am one of the least judgemental people I know. As voters and citizens we have a right to ask respectful questions and reflect on the performance of our elected reps - in addition, I am aware that you probably do heaps of good things, but you really don't do yourself any favours and I genuinely want to reflect that to you so you can, perhaps, stop appearing so dogmatic, judgemental, self absorbed and over bearing. I don't know you, but I would be surprised if you were all of those things, so stop appearing as if you are!!! I truly mean it kindly but I am confident you will not hear it that way. There is a wealth of affection for you on this forum but you do seem to be wasting it when you could be using it.

now - I will stop justifying myself and get on with posting!!

end link