Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Yes have to agree with most posters, when in the public eye you will be shot at, and this was a mild joke, and Sue should be thankful for that, I spoke wioth Sue at the council meeting and it didn't appear to be of concern then.

I do have concerns when the articles become more personal on the the individual, there homelife., or family thats when I say no im afraid no one should have to go through that wehich many have.

I think thayt although Sue is wrong on this one and will probably reflect later on it and hopefully come back larfing about it.
    I have fotr some time mentioned in many places the dangers of running these local articles(not the Sue one)
    It's difficult enough to get people to stand for any council and if they see thsat as soon as they get elected they will have the pee taken out of them, who realy wants that?

Having been omn the end of it I know how frustrating it can be, but I draw the line at involvinhg the wider families which has happened to others, and I'm all for having a larf but we also need people to stand for councils and have to remember even councillors are human (yes they are!!)

end link