Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Dover Pilot wrote:
    My understanding is that Dover/Deal CCG have declined to provide vaccination services which is within their right. I have several retired friends in Sussex who had their first jab several weeks ago but I think it will be months until we start seeing vaccinations here.

It’s a little confusing the way the Covid vaccination is being rolled out in different areas to say the least.

My wife and I have had our second Pfizer Covid vaccination this week and at both sessions there were also Care Workers being given theirs too.

Ours were provided through our G.P’s surgery in Sussex who I understand were providing 300+ per day.

We were grateful that we were able to have the vaccination within the recommended 21 day slot, as the recent plan for extending the intervals between the two injections was not as recommended by Pfizer.

It looks like the extension for the second jab being provided to within twelve weeks will apply to future jabs. Only time will tell whether It was a wise move.

end link