Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

WOW,WOW, WHAT A DAY !!!!! Just got home from THE most incredible day. I could not have asked for a better birthday party.

Today was just the most awesome day, and I cannot thank my committee enough for all their hard work. They did a super job. Some of the new entries this year were outstanding,

The police and stewards were fantastic. WELL DONE GUYS AND GIRLS!!!

Now for probably the highlight of the day.
    Meeting the most inspiring family I think I have ever known. Mark, kerry, Louis and not forgetting the amazing Hayley.

I WISH YOU COULD HAVE ALL SPENT THE TIME I DID WITH HER TODAY. SUCH AN INSPIRATION TO US ALL.
    DOVER WELCOMED HAYLEY WITH OPEN ARMS AND TOOK HER TO THEIR HEART, HEARING PEOPLE SHOUT HER NAME THE WHOLE ROUTE MADE ME JUST A TAD EMOTIONAL
    We had people walk up to us giving us cheques and cash for Hayley, and the total raised fro donations and the raffle so far is a staggering £865.24.

We still have cheques still to come in, so I reckon we could break the £1000 for Hayley and Ashanti.

WHAT MORE COULD I HAVE ASKED FOR TODAY??

TO YOU ALL WHO MADE CONTRIBUTIONS GREAT AND SMALL. I LOVE YOU ALL.

You can say what ya like about people in Dover, but when it matters, they come together and help.

As you can probably tell I am super emotional, but what a day to remember. TODAY DOVER MADE A REAL DIFFERENCE !!!

end link