Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Brian, firstly you do need to stop listening to idle gossip. I can clarrify that a PRINCESS and a COMMITTEE member have NOT resigned.

I will not go into details however I will say the following. Miss Dover 2009 has been stood down due to unforseen circumstances. There is NO MAYHEM Brian, so please do not make more of this than need be.

In DCAL history we have NEVER stood a girl down until now. Something which happens n a regualr basis elsewhere may I add.
    It is gossip like the posting you have written above Brian that creates more problems than need be.

Any one of you can approach me and ask me if you want the truth.

Paul B is quite correct that Deputy Miss Dover 2009 and last years Miss Dover Loren Selby will now resume the role for the remainder of 2009. This is partly the reason courts have deputies, who automatically step into the role if need be.

There are NO resignations from the DCAL committee infact it gets bigger by the week with yet another new member to the fold who joined us this week.

Our main focus is on this Saturdays Carnival, and Paul B is quite right in saying that we could have well done without the kerfuffle. However DCAL is stronger than ever, and are going to give Dover a parade it can be proud of this weekend.

Many thanks Mandie

end link