Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Just a brief update. Natascha entered at very short notice the Miss Junior Battle of the Flowers Competition.There were over 90 entries from young girls aged between 9 - 12 years. That list has now been wittled down to 25. I am pleased to say that ol' Stinker has made it to the final 25 and the selection day is on Sunday 5th July at one of the local attractions. Its a full day with BBQ followed by the selection process..hence my inability to attend this years Dover Carnival.

At least Dover will be represented at the selection day even if she is unsuccessful she was as pleased as punch to get thus far.So fingers crossed.

We will be thinking of you all on Saturday especially Mandie and the girls Good Luck! Have a super day.

David & Linda
    I hope the weather is kinder to you than it was at my fantastic leaving 'do'.
    I trust the Gazebo's and the Party attendee's have all dried out by now..hehe

Love
    Marek & The Girls

end link