Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

I'd just like to say well done again to Dover Athletic FC for bringing pride to our town and region by winning the Ryman League Division One South title this season.

It's the last game of the season tomorrow at Walton and Hersham and a lot of us Crabble regulars will be going up to south-west London to cheer on the lads for one final time in this magnificent season.

DAFC is the last true bastion of real community spirit and collectivity in our town, where great numbers of all ages and backgrounds gather with pride and the zeal that exemplifies the real soul of what it is to be a Dovorian. And Crabble is our cathedral.

You should have seen the celebrations at Crabble last week, and the booming renditions on the River End terrace of 'Dover Till I Die', 'White Cliffs of Dover' and all the other favourite ditties!

As I said: well done, DAFC - you've made us all so proud.

Regards all,

Andy

end link