Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

I hope others will agree with me that one of the positives around Dover at the moment is our football club. This season we are averaging over 1100 supporters at each match and are enjoying some great football as we top the Ryman Premier League.

On Tuesday 16th December Dover Athletic are at home to Tooting and Mitcham and the club have announced that there will be free entry to this match for everybody.

The club have taken this decision as a thank you to the supporters for there continued support of the club and because there are 6 home games in a short space of time at what is an expensive time of year for everybody.

What I wanted to say though was, even if you are not somebody that normally goes to the matches, why not take this chance to come along and have a free evening out. I have been following Dover home and away with my wife and 2 boys for a number of years now and it is a big part of our lives, but take this chance to come along have a free evening out and hopefully watch Dover win.

end link