Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

I was at the game in Havant
    Dover were two down within twelve minutes , should have been five down by half time.

Luckily got a pen to get in back to 2-1
    After the break Havant got it to 4-1

With Dover getting another pen , and an Injury time third goal

The scoreline suggests it was close. It wasnt.

The club iS in serious dec!Iine and I'm the number two has come in, but little has changed whilst an 8 point gap has opened up on relegation .

The chairman appears to be stalling on a decision , but it has been clear the last two games the players hAve lost the passion .

Only the manager can change that ,

At havant the manager was encouraging his team .

Our manager was in dug out!

I wonder now if the manager has lost t he dressing room , he has in interviews stated the players didn't follow his instructions .

It is dire watching them.
    But it's what true support is about , not just attending when they are winning (post 854)

I fear for the survival of the club .

I attended the meeting a while ago with Hess and the chairman where the chairman said in the NLS we would be in the top six budgets , it appears we are in bottom four .

We took a loan player from Wimbledon who changed games , but the manager left him on the bench so he returned to Wimbledon !

If we lose our other on loan player back to Bournmouth I think that will be our end .

There has to be a serious bid to change things, bring in new sponsors , a complete break from the present chairman .
    It won't be easy , but it's all looking grim at the mo

end link