Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

"Speaking to Radio Kent’s and Kent Non-League Podcast host Matt Gerrard after the game, the Chairman admitted: “I thought it was pretty disgusting. I think the fans should be getting behind the team. What this town and community needs to do is get behind their football club. They know the trials and tribulations we’ve been through, for what I believe were the right reasons. I’ve made sure the club is here for the town. What we need is people to come to games and get behind the team. It’s only with people’s support that we’ll get ourselves out of this."

The problem is many people only support a team when it is doing well, maybe those with team knowledge and involvement should go out into the community (schools?) and try to encourage the young to watch and support our local team.

I hate football but I support them by buying my Striker gamble every week in the hope I might win, after all someone has to.

end link