Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

For anyone interested, here's what I received this evening from Mr Pishtiwan Karim, the car wash operator of RAMYAR car wash, Maison Dieu Road.

and here is my reply :

"Dear Mr Pishtiwan Karim, I am rather taken aback by your indignation to being confronted by the TRUTH that you KNOWINGLY operate the Ramyar car wash site on Maison Dieu Road Dover in multiple breaches of planning DAILY, that both DDC & Kent Highways themselves regard as a danger to public & highway safety. A fact you cannot dispute, as DDC themselves have told you REPEATEDLY that to operate the site you have to comply with ALL conditions of planning as granted. Unfortunately for the residents of Dover you have chosen DELIBERATELY and for your own interest to not keep within the conditions of planning. The reasons why evidence is being gathered photographically and video-wise is to prove that you are DAILY IN BREACH OF PLANNING, and for no other reason. You are fully aware that my solicitors have written to you TWICE and will shortly be writing to you again, informing you that the way you conduct your business operation causes nuisance and annoyance. We have given you ample opportunity for you to operate the site within the bounds of the conditions of planning as granted, and in a way which might possibly help to alleviate the nuisance and annoyance you cause to us as the closest neighbouring residents, and the physical damage you cause to Grade II* listed building that is Castle Hill House, on a daily basis. Your operation of more than one jet-wash lance and more than one industrial valeting hoover, unhoused alone breaches W.H.O. and DDC's own sound limit levels. You must also remember that you are operating a business in a CONSERVATION AREA and within one meter of Dover's most important and only Grade II* residential listed building on a site which you continuously breach the planning permission of and a site that you do not own. Thus you are not tied to this land by ownership, so to move your business elsewhere to a more suitable site would not be impeded by the ownership of the site. Since you have opened your car wash operation you have shown NO REGARD for planning, NO REGARD for your neighbours' human rights or their rights of residential amenity. You state that we stopped a Burger Van being placed on the site, this is absolutely UNTRUE. The owners of the Burger Van themselves withdrew their license application to operate on the site after DDC received over 20 objections from the local residents to this license being granted, you state that we stopped you erecting new signage on the site, again a falsehood - DDC demanded you remove the signage as you never bothered to apply for PLANNING PERMISSION for it as required under PLANNING LAW. You also stated that the previous car wash operation operated by CMW was forced to close, this again is a total falsehood. You YOURSELF know that Mr D. Funnell, the site freeholder, chose out of his own free will to close the car wash proportion of his business in early April 2016. Any actions we have taken to highlight your DAILY MULTIPLE BREACHES OF PLANNING do not excuse your repeated and ongoing harassment of us as your neighbours. Your use of aggressive gestures, intimidation, foul language, including sexually abusive language towards myself as a woman, is UNACCEPTABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES."

You can find the original chain here: https://www.facebook.com/julia.stavrietsky/posts/124414486445128?comment_id=124537849766125&reply_comment_id=124548213098422¬if_id=1623020092606913¬if_t=feed_comment&ref=notif

end link