Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Sue, and any other forum readers who are interested, regarding the multiple daily breaches of planning at RAMYAR Public Hand Car Wash, Dover, and Mr Pishtiwan Karim’s lewd verbal behaviour towards me, and unfortunately my one-sided ongoing correspondence with Mr Aziz of DDC over these matters. Still to date Mr Aziz has not answered my questions, and the car wash is still in multiple breaches of its conditions of planning every day. Perhaps I should just post an open letter to Mr Aziz on the Forum, then maybe I might get a response.

Much more heartening was a message I received from Max Caller CBE. I have also now been left with no alternative but to engage the services of the renowned solicitor Richard Buxton, as both myself and my husband can no longer take the toll all this is taking on our mental and physical wellbeing, nor do we feel it is far and reasonable that DDC allows circumstances to continue unsanctioned day after day, which DDC knows full well put such a strain on our mental and physical wellbeing and breach our Human Rights daily.

end link