Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Sue Nicholas wrote:
    I think this needs sorting .DDC closed now until after the holiday .

Sue, as you suggested, I have once more emailed Mr Aziz.

Along with the email I have once more attached detailed latest photographic evidence of the multiple breaches of planning that have taken place on the Ramyar Public Hand Car Wash site Maison Dieu Road Dover over the bank holiday weekend, including an incident of me being shown the finger by one of the car wash employees for daring to look out my own window, he did this to me twice, the second time I caught him on my phone camera.

In the email I have requested Mr Aziz and DDC once and for all to draw a line under this matter and help bring it to a final conclusion by giving a clear date to Mr Pishtiwan Karim of Ramyar Hand Car Wash when he must fully comply with all conditions of his planning or his planning will be voided or withdrawn.

Also for those who are interested, I have now had a reply to my email from Natalie Elphicke, she sympathises with my plight and also feels that the behaviour I experienced “is shocking and not acceptable”. She also stated that she’s brought this matter up with Mr Aziz of DDC.

end link