Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Hi Vinoteq. Offensive? Moi?

Merely reporting as seen. On arriving back in Deal was still remembering some half cut woman chortling the non-sequitur 'I don't need no money as it's all in my head' at the top of her voice twice as her companions didn't seem to be listening.

It's still rattling round my head, a bit like Gavin Bryars 'Jesus' Blood Never Failed Me Yet'!

I'm seriously thinking of using it as some sort of art installation on Dover sea-front, possibly a Tracy Emin like neon sculpture, as a companion piece to Jenny Holzer's 'Protect me from what I want' but can't see Dover Peacocks knocking out a $40 tee shirt and Dover needs to go modernist before post-modernist presumably?

Seriously best of luck to anyone opening up a business anywhere (apart from Bookies and Brighthouse obvs).

To quote Withnail "We want the finest wines available to humanity! We want them here and we want them now!"

Was merely hoping that a wine bar was slightly more than a place to openly drink in the middle of a pedestrian area without getting moved on by Mr Plod citing local bye laws.

XXX

end link