Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Mr Dimmock. i have told this before on this forum I did not get any funding from the story in the Sun.
    As for the town council, it is all about the bad times we are in,and needed to make cutbacks till the times get better, I said that both councils should be made into one the staff at the town council could keep their jobs but work out of the building at the top of the hill.But it is only me saying it you do not have to agree with me.when we all get back on our feet if we do then we can look at puting back the way it is today.it is all about good house keeping. your wife like mine goes out and does the shoping what do they do, they look around and try to get the best deal for what cash they have, and the wifes are very good at it, and the same must be done with all councils not just Dover good house keeping is the way forward, if we do nothing we will lose it anyway, this way we can save some of it if not all.

i remain yours faithfully Vic M

end link