Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

I have posted something on the open page .Do you think Dover could afford to run the Housing ,Leisure ,Parks etc ??In 1974 the councils were merged into a District .Can we afford to have the above departments in every town ??A lot of duplication and its less costly to proccur services when a council is larger .

In answer to the poster why does DDC not give to Dover .I think you will find there is little in it when the cake is cut .Dover has Connaught Park,Pencester .Elmsvale .Kearsney Abbey ,Russell gardens ,Bushy Ruff ,Crabble Athletic Ground .A lot of work there .The Dover Town Hall ,the Musuem.THe Area office .More Housing in Dover .Tell me where Dover is not looked after .The lovely flowers etc at Deall are looked after by the Chamber of commerce and the Town Council I forgot the Vistor Information Centre .
    I havent mentioned toilets as im disgusted that we donot provide more and better .

end link