Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Good Morning

I know I am not running the Dover Loyalty Scheme anymore, but I have contacted the members asking whether they are happy to continue offering a discount or not.

Those who have replied and are happy to continue to offer Dover Loyalty Scheme card-holders a discount, are in the attached poster I have created.

A couple of members have now started their own Loyalty Schemes: Blakes of Dover in Castle Street and Ann & Pams in Cherry Tree Avenue.
    Blakes' Scheme gives discounts on food, drink and accommodation and Anne and Pams gives discounts, but not on Teleflorist orders.

The Loyalty Cards are still available and I am still adding to the email address groups I have, so I can advise new card-holders of "public information" emails, as well as up and coming events and local business news.

If you know anyone who would like a Dover Loyalty Scheme card, ask them to contact me and I will ensure they get one.

If or when you do make any purchases in any of these businesses, please let them know you heard about them from me.

Kind Regards

Roger

end link