Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Keith - I am sure Pedro has answered your question in the past and would be happy to do so again, why not talk to him/e-mail him, when you do you will then know and can share or not as you see fit.

Bob - Prior to Xmas there was significant truck movements along the seafront due to the swing bridge closure, I haven't been down there since so cannot comment on this month

Ray - social media commentary etc. is no real measure of how people feel, though it does often provide an echo chamber for those who shout loudest. Most people I talked to didn't care one way or another where DHB got its sand from provided they delivered what they promised. The fact they haven't is of course a source of frustration ans annoyance.

Regarding Neil (he is a big boy and can defend himself) all I will say is that it is a difficult balance being the dissenting voice as whilst you may air those views in the boardroom outside of it you are bound by your duties to represent the decision taken whether you agree with it or not. whilst you could step down in order to talk freely, one might feel it is better to fight the internal battle and take the odd brick bat from the public.

end link