Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

I think quite a number posted over the years going right back to the Ricky days .

But I recall as a councillor as soon as I posted anything no matter how positive or informative it was immediately attacked ..
    Over the years rather than encourage debate it appears individual points of view took over and often without any different views being encouraged .

But there is a bright side , the forum continues and there are some post fairly often.

Also differences of opinion can be overcome .
    Maybe an example of this ,
    Over the years I have worked closely with Sue on a number of subjects , no mire so than public transport .our politics are poles apart but it's important then go find things we can agree upon .
    It's fair to say that on public transport we have been one voice so it can happen .
    That's not to say we don't disagree on other issues but hopefully we respect this of each other

end link