Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Thanks for suggesting I'm stupid, but coming from you Sue it doesn't surprise me after we locked horns about your perceived support for Charlie on that other thread.

I'm merely suggesting that posts about Deal have no relevance in a specific Dover forum? Please don't start suggesting I'm picking on people because of where they live because that is offensive on so many levels.

I'm not suggesting that people shouldn't post just because they live elsewhere, I'm just suggesting that it isn't relevant on a thread about Dover?

It is indeed a very friendly forum but not helped when you stir up suggestions that I'm trying to alienate people which is not true.

If I have misunderstood the idea of a Dover forum, then I'll happily start posting about activity in Sandwich and Deal in the Dover thread because I have lots of great photos of that area but probably not relevant for my "Beautiful Dover" thread unless we follow your thinking?

I actually think that despite the fact that we don't agree all of the time, the Captain has a fantastic sense of humour and welcome his posts.

end link