Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Marek I am surprised that you actually get recycled living in Marek Towers up there in the Mountains of Dover,as in most of this area there is no recycling.The excuses are many,can't go up a grassy slope,too hilly,then Van will not get thru even though the Lorry gets thru.Then 2 weeks ago we in my little humble obode were recycled not by a van,but the refuse lorry?Wonder where that lot went.As I cycled thru the Town this morning I had to swerve around the plastic which had blown out of the Black Boxes,then swerve around the Blue and Green bags that had been blown everywhere.
    At the last Council meeting we were told that there was teething problems and it would settle down soon.Yeah!
    Don't get me wrong the bin men are having a terrible time some of them working 12hour shifts when it only took them 8hrs before,they do a job I wouldn't do so you have to admire them

end link