Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

AndyPol wrote:
    Only just over 250 people responded, not a great return for DDC, so one could assume that out of a population of 118,100 (2020 figures), that would suggest that 117,850 people either don't care much about it or will simply use their cars!

Out of the 250+ (DDC don't specify exactly how many but it won't be much more than 250!) 41% said they were likely or very likely to use Dover FastTrack, which means that 59% were unlikely or very unlikely to use it!

That's statistics for you and how you can spin them to your advantage!

I live nowhere near a FastTrack route bus stop and to use it to get to the sports centre for example, I'd have to get on a bus or walk for 20 minutes to get to a FastTrack bus stop!

I think I'll drive

It will be interesting to see how much it gets used, that's assuming that Insulate Britain or the IBF lorry jams don't get in their way!

Sorry, misquoted the population, that was the district, it's actually 31,022 for Dover, which still means that 30,997 didn't respond, don't care or won't use it!

end link