Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Andrew
    You say you live in the Ward, as Howard says no more room for building, which is right, the undesirables that torment the older generation, that are not cultured in the way we live, and destroy peoples property, people that have worked hard all their lives, and respect what they have, to have to tolerate this kind of behavior, is not on. Take the Folkestone Road, once a centre piece of desirable properties, that the likes of me, or the poorer class of person could not afford, looked after property, now turned into unsightly flats and multi-occupied housing, each in turn accumilating more rubbish that I put out in a month, they put out in one day, and then left to rot and encourage vermin for a week, sometimes longer, is that the way you like to live, or see the area, I have lived in the Tower Hamlets and Clarendon area all my life, and to see it as it is now, breaks my heart. The generation of people taking these properties now, do not help the situation, it seems as though some of them were brought up in a pig-sty, they do not know how to even put a curtain up to a window.
    Sheila

end link