Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Even to an extent our own Mr Watkins lol

But let's not forget .....
    Tony Sansum
    Percy Wilson

And the conservative in elms vale who was close to being more right wing than Maggie

Then there's our old forum geezer we don't hear of much these days. Barry Williams who never avoided and often contributed to controversy.

For a few years we have lib Dems
    Mary king I thought was active and contributed

I don't wish to speak of anyone no longer with us in any bad way but I do recall Mr Truelove , prior to my first standing in priory , we met in St Monica's and he told me he and I were the most popular in the ward and here are all his plans for the ward

I said, that's wonderful but it's my first time standing and first we both have to get elected !
    In ended up he didn't get elected , and prosper and I were elected .
    The chief executive said to me he was surprised Mr Truelove wasn't elected as he was going to be the next chairman of council and he was good on the chamber.
    I did remind the chief , it's the people that elect you and not the clkrs so maybe he was taking the wrong route .
    I was lucky enough since the80s never to lose a seat .

Hope we see more soon

end link