Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

All is explained.

BELLO GARBA AND ASSOCIATES
    Solicitors Advocates
    International Arbitrators 11
    Adana Street
    Via Modele Road
    Surulere Lagos - Nigeria.fax:234-1-7590907

attn Leader of Dover District Council, England

Your Excellency,

It is my humble pleasure to write this letter irrespective of the fact that you do not know me. However I heard of your council through reading about how successful your council has been over the years concerning their many spendings of other peoples money to make Dover the thriving town it now is.

I am GARBA BELLO, a family lawyer to our late Military Head of State, General Sanni Abacha who died suddenly in power some time ago. Since his untimely demise the family has suffered a lot of harassment from the regime that succeeded him. The regime and even this civilian government that came up now, are made up of Abacha's enemies. Recently, the wife was banned from traveling outside Kano State their home state as a kind of house arrest.

Although a lot of money has been recovered from Mrs. Abacha since the death of her husband by the present Government. There are still huge sums of money in hard currencies saved with some outside security houses and Mrs. Abacha showed me documents of where her husband deposited £200 Million in a security vault for safe keeping.

We have for some time been deliberating on how to invest this fund abroad in a confidential manner until we came to a conclusion to use it to buy houses or commercial property in the Dover District hence I chose to contact you. Therefore, you are to fax me immediately the prices of houses in highbrow areas in places like Deal or St Margarets for us to know how to put our budget. We are also interested in commercial property such as your recently demolished Burlington House. Perhaps we could build the likes of it on the Connaught Barracks, or one of the many other sites you are planning to despoil in the near future, to provide the much needed office space in Dover?

This money £200 Million is already in safe keeping and if your conditions are good we could make you partners in our investment if you can also invest £200 Million. We could share the many profits and you would not need to put up Council Tax or cut services.

Note, there is no risk involved because I am involved as Abacha's confidant. Please you should keep this transaction with you as Top Secret (perhaps it could be discussed when the press and public are excluded from the Council Chamber?)and we are prepared to do more business with you pending your approach toward this project.

I await your response. Best Regards, BELLO GARBA .LL.B (HONS.) BL, LL.M Inner Temple

(Seriously though, with a population of 113,100 in the district this would ONLY mean taking on a debt of £1768.35 for every man,woman,transgender and child!)

end link