Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Bern ,Keith and all the rest of you .I was at the Village Hall bazaar on Saturday where my friends and I ran a stall,just as well money is badly needed for our Village Hall .No trumpets sounding no photographs no press just the faithfull of River who have supported me year in year out .I appreciate you do not like my style but it has got me through 21 years of politics .I rarely hold a grudge and it takes a lot of determination to carry on when it appears the press are against you and the world and his wife .
    I have had so many people coming up to me and supporting me over the past few weeks .
    I have always called a spade a spade im not one to tell lies or pretend .There is choice and if you look at my voting record you will see how over the years people have stood by me .
    Im sorry Mandie chose to start this thread I would never have done that .
    WE all have troubled times and dear friends to support.
    Bern you donot like my style I dont always care for yours but we are all different
    let us all agree to disagree.
    By the way last year I attended an event on behalf of our DDC Chairman where DDC were completely ignored I dont recall writing to the press.The Town Mayors there were all accorded the pomp and ceremony and I just sat and smiled and gritted my teeth .I called that my duty Bern I was there representing the council to whivh I have served loyally for for so long .

end link