Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Sorry, but even if Sue was angry, she is a grown up and a politician who needs to be able to communicate effectively and appropriately. I am sure she has many good ideas and works hard (etc etc etc etc) and is well intentioned and a lovely person (etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc). My main issues on these threads have centred on her communication and how she presents. Those are crucial parts of a politicians brief. She still remains unclear and patronising, careless and aggressive in her postings - and before anyone jumps in to tell me she is none of those things, that is how she appears in the way she presents herself on here - I do not know her and perhaps that assists in seeing her communications objectively. This is intended NOT as a personal slight but a simple reflection. Frankly I care less and less about this, though - she obviously gets enough votes to carry on despite her tantrums, protestations, self promotion and poor communication, so she must be doing something right!!!

end link