Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

WELL THE WEARY TRIBE ARE HOME!!!!!! WE ALL MADE IT TO BRIGHTON IN ONE PIECE. To say that the whole event went without a hitch would be a lie, but we all pulled together, and made it to the end.

There are a number of people I would like to thank for this weekend, so here goes. Up until this weekend I didn't really know our Croc that well other than from Dover Forum and the River Watch, but I just have to say these few words

IAN! YOU ARE WITHOUT DOUBT A SHINING STAR. WITHOUT YOUR HELP, WE COULD NOT HAVE GOT THROUGH THE WEEKEND. I DON'T THINK ANY OF US WILL EVER BE ABLE TO THANK YOU ENOUGH FOR EVERYTHING YOU DID. FROM HELPING TO PUT UP TENTS, COOKING BACON AND EGG SANDWICHES, PUTTING UP WITH OUR CASUALTIES, HAVING TO DEAL WITH OUR DREAFUL SINGING, TO NAME BUT A FEW. The word THANK YOU is simply not enough to express our thanks to you. YOU WERE INCREDIBLE IN EVERY WAY !!!

Huge thanks also must go to ROY & DAN From Deal Carnival for all their help on Saturday.
    ANDY & PETE The guys from the Whitstable Toy run AMANDA & STEVE from faversham, SHANE from Aylesahm carnival, and WAYNE our Junior Queens dad. I personally do not know what we would have done without all of you all there to act as support and keep us safe.

Thanks also to Lydd International Raceway and Father Barry down in Pevensey Bay for helping us with accomodation.

My final thanks MUST go to the following.
    LOREN
    SOFIE
    KAYLEIGH
    KEELY
    JORDAN
    JORJA
    NATALIE (Our European Princess)
    TOM
    LORRAINE
    NANA MARY
    GRANDAD DAVE
    REBEL THE DOG
    THE CHEEKY GIRLS
    KERRY & MARK OKINES (Hayley's mum and Dad)
    HAYLEY
    LOUIS
    RUBY
    AARON GODDEN for keeping facebook updated lol
    and REBEL THE DOG

ALL OF YOU WERE ABSOLUTE STARS!! IT IS THANKS TO ALL OF YOU THAT WE WERE ABLE TO ACHEIEVE OUR GOAL.

We are not sure yet JUST how much we were able to raise for Hayley as all of the sponsorship is still to be collected, but I am confident which shall reach our target of £2000, so from me to you

THANKYOU !!!!!!!!!!!

end link